Maggiano's: A Taste of Italy



 
Location, Location, Location: Nestled right into the corner of the thriving, fast paced, and  busy Memorial City Mall, Maggiano’s, has wasted no time with making their mark in their new location. It’s authentic and scratch made food, can make you feel like you’re eating in a pasta shop in small town Italy. Fresh made pasta, succulent shrimp, and decadent crab meat are only a few things to drool over at this restaurant.
 

 
 
I just want to chill: The atmosphere is very chilled and relaxing, now I’m not saying show up in jeans and a t-shirt (which you could), but what I am saying that to say it’s considered a fine(ish) dining restaurant, it still has the feel of letting your hair down and relaxing. I love that type of atmosphere in restaurants, no one wants to feel like they have to remember all the teachings of etiquette school when they come out to eat.
 
 
               Customer Service; It's a virtue:  The customer service was very excellent. Our waitress Amaya was very inviting and accommodating. I have come to realize, that customer service has a big impact on the way you view a restaurant, how you rate a restaurant, and it impacts the likeliness of you patronizing the restaurant again or recommending it to a friend. When you are treated well and given great customer service, some minimal nuances are forgivable and forgettable. Me personally, I would rather a forgetful and accommodating waiter over a knowledgeable rude waiter any day.

Trying Something New: I also had a chance to try out my very first Peach Bellini, and I have to say it as very delicious. I will have to try more from different places to be able to say that Maggiano's is he best, but I will say that it was very aromatic, not too strong with alcohol, and made for a great lunch drink, so much so, that I had to order a second one.

 
It's the little things that count: I for one, am all about little touches from restaurants that makes them memorable. Maggiano’s definitely hit the mark with a small token of appreciation for first time visitors. These delicious little crescent shaped lemon cookies were just the right send off from a great lunch. Thumbs up to Maggiano's!!!!! 
 
 
 
  

Comments

Popular Posts