I won a gift card.......I never win anything


The Capital Grille






For starters they do complimentary valet parking, so there are no hassles of looking for a close spot, or parking far and walking.  When you walk into the restaurant, the dim lighting and dark wood engraved with great aesthetic, sets the tone for fine dining. They also offer swanky patio dining if you so choose.
                I have to talk about our waitress Gabrielle. Oh how I wish I would have gotten a pic of her, she definitely needs to be highlighted. She was phenomenal! Very knowledgeable with the food and drink selections, very positive and upbeat, making sure we were never in need of anything, and very intuitive, anticipating anything that we may need. I must say that excellent customer service is worth the price of admission alone! I could go on and on about Ms. Gabrielle, but we have to move on to the food. 

 

For our appetizers, we enjoyed Homemade Dinner Rolls with a Flat Tortilla Bread (that was crispy like a potato chip), Crab Cakes with a creamy Tartar Sauce and Parmesan Truffle Fries. Needless to say, we cleaned the plate! The Crab Cakes were so plump and lumpy (in a great way), I hated to see if disappear from my plate as I was eating it. The Tartar Sauce was just right; Creamy, and not too tangy and not too sweet.  This was my first time trying Parmesan Truffle Fries, and I was pleasantly satisfied with the crispy, lightly sprinkled with Parmesan, lightly hinted with Truffle Oil taste.  
 

 

As we were done eating, one of the waiters came around with a warm white towel for us to clean our hands, I loved that added touch. I also noticed that there was an electrical outlet at every booth on the side where we were sitting. This is a bloggers dream! I cannot wait to revisit this restaurant; I get excited just at the thought. If you are in the I10/Memorial/Beltway area, check them out asap. They also have other locations in Houston and around the US. Visit their website at: www.thecapitalgrille.com.


   
 

Comments

  1. I will be sure to check them out! You have made me hungry just talking about it. I hope I get the pleasure of experiencing a "Gabrielle" as well. Since I'm in Houston, I may run into the actual Gabrielle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you will love it when you go! Thanks for reading my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts