Beaucoup Bar and Grill





 
 
Now on to the food, I ordered the Fat Sam Platter, which came as this massive sharing platter that was so delicious. There was Crawfish Bread, Spinach and Artichoke Dip with crispy Pita chips, Egg Rolls, 3 different flavor Chicken Wings, and Ooey Gooey Mozzarella sticks. My 2 kids and I were able to eat off of this platter for 2 days, and I loved every minute of it. My daughter had the gumbo (and wasn’t willing to share might I add), and she said it was delicious. With New Orleans being our home, we know good gumbo, and that was good gumbo. Next on my list for MYSELF to try on my next visit.


I also had a complimentary Trash Can Punch, which was a mixture of Rums and fruit juices, it was so delicious. Our waitress was so pleasant, helpful, and so in tuned with what we needed.

My must try recommendation is: Crawfish Bread! Ooey Gooey, great flavor, and the bread’s crisp was just perfect down to the last bite (which didn’t last very long by the way).
A must try!!!
 

They also have a great brunch and happy hour, and also do catering. This place is a must try!!!!
 
 


Comments

Popular Posts